Spring Dates and Deadlines
You must request an absentee ballot for 2021 unless you have indicated that you are permanently unable to go to the polls. Link to MyVote details
- Mar 16 – Clerks will start mailing Absentee Ballots for requests already on file
- Mar 17 – Deadline to register by mail or online
- April 1 – Deadline to request an absentee ballot but recommended to request sooner!
- April 2 – Deadline to register at the Clerks office
APRIL 6 – SPRING ELECTION AND CAN REGISTER AT POLLING PLACE
Below are links to external sites that contain official voting information for the Madison area.
- Wisconsin’s official source for voting information brought to you by the State of Wisconsin Elections Commission.
- Use this site https://my vote.wi.gov to register to vote, update your address and request your absentee ballot.
- City of Madison Voting Information. https://www.cityofmadison.com/election/voter/