If you want to help but would prefer not to knock on doors or make phone calls, Voter Registration is the thing for you!
Here are things you can do:
- Attend a City Training – see dates and locations at this link.
- Sign up for the NAT mailing list (Google Group) for Voter Registration at https://groups.google.com/
- Join us at a NAT Voter event – See the CALENDAR page for dates
- Other organizations that are planning and coordinating voter registration events include:
- If you know someone that needs to register or has questions tell them to Ask a Librarian! They can go to any public library in Madison for assistance.
Below are links to external sites that contain official voting information for the Madison area.
- Wisconsin’s official source for voting information brought to you by the State of Wisconsin Elections Commission. https://my vote.wi.gov
- Wisconsin Voter ID Law Details. http://www.gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/photo-id
- Bring it to the Ballot. http://www.bringitwisconsin.com/
- Dane County Clerk Voting Information. https://www.countyofdane.com/clerk/
- City of Madison Voting Information. https://www.cityofmadison.com/election/voter/